CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card FAQ
Do you have questions regarding your CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card? We’re here to help answer common questions and ensure you’re maximizing the great benefits that come with your card.
Can I pay my credit card bill online?
Yes, CorPlatinum Visa Credit Cardholders can access their credit card accounts with a single-sign-on through their existing online banking credentials. Credit card account(s) will be displayed under the page titled Card Services. Cardholders must click the hyperlink that displays the last four digits of their credit card number. From there cardholders will be directed to their online account management page. Within the accounts management page cardholders can view credit card activity, view statements, make payments, dispute transactions, and more.
Can I earn rewards with my CorTrust Credit Card?
Yes, customers who use their CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card are eligible to earn CorRewards with every purchase. Get started by enrolling in CorRewards today!
How can I redeem my CorRewards?
Once enrolled in CorRewards simply visit your CorRewards account to start redeeming.
What can I use my CorRewards for?
CorRewards can be redeemed for:
- Statement credit
- Gift Cards
Do you have a mobile app for credit card customers?
Yes, you can download the CorTrust Bank SmartCard App for free in the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you will utilize your existing online banking credentials to log into the app. The CorTrust Bank SmartCard App features many great attributes:
- Create usage alert notifications- this is a great way to catch fraudulent activity!
- Turn your card on/off when needed
- Tag your card for domestic and international travel
- Set up location, merchant, and transaction amount limits
Who do I contact if my CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, we recommend taking this step first:
- Lock your credit card using the CorTrust Bank SmartCard App. This will put a temporary hold on your card, making sure no transactions can be processed. If you are able to locate your card, you can unlock it using the CorTrust Bank SmartCard App.
Next, if you are unable to locate your card, use one of the following contact methods to facilitate getting a new card:
- Contact the Credit Card team at (605) 996-0554 during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5pm (CST)).
- Contact your local branch
- During non-business hours, please call (800) 252-0048
Does CorTrust credit cards offer afterhours support?
Yes, you can access afterhours support by calling the number on the back of your CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card.
Can I apply for a credit card online?
Yes, you can apply for a CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Visa Credit Card online if you are an existing CorTrust Bank checking/savings account holder, loan customer, or reside in a CorTrust Bank Community.
How do I tag my CorTrust Bank CorPlatinum Credit Card for travel?
If you will be traveling outside of your normal usage area, cardholders must place a travel notice on their account. Cardholders can place a travel notice several ways:
- Calling the number on the back of your card
- Contacting your local branch
- Directly calling the Credit Card team at (605) 996-0054 during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8 am- 5pm (CST)).
- Placing alerts using the CorTrust Bank Smartcard App.