Keeping Hopes High for Years to Come
With over 9,000 acres currently being managed by our professional team, we have the expertise to solve day-to-day management problems while optimizing net farm income. We offer a number of services to assist clients with their personal farm goals:
- Selection of competent tenants or farm operators
- Negotiation of appropriate and fair operating leases
- Determining crop rotations, analyzing soil test information, and maintaining sound soil conservation practices
- Selecting seed varieties and environmentally sound fertilizer and pesticide programs
- Maintaining environmental records
- Representing the owner in boundary disputes, drainage hearings, conservation meetings, governments programs, etc.
- Making recommendations for building construction or repair
- Marketing farm production
- Keeping accurate records and providing financial reports to the owner
- Reviewing and paying bills
- Reviewing real estate taxes and insurance coverage
- Providing safekeeping of tax information, paid bills, receipts, leases, and legal documents
- Year-end reports
- Analysis and coordination of farm program benefits
Get Started Today!
For more information, contact us today.