CorTrust ATM / Debit Card
CorTrust ATM/Debit Card
CorTrust ATM/debit card allows you to buy products and services without writing a check and is accepted anywhere you see the Visa debit logo. Use your ATM/debit card for FREE at a CorTrust Bank ATM or any ATM’s that display the MoneyPass, Accel/Exchange, Cirrus® and Plus logos. Go to our ATM Locations page to find CorTrust Locations and ATMs.
- Avoid ATMs in dark and remote places.
- Never insert your card or enter your PIN in any terminal that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner.
- Remove your cash, receipt and card after every transaction.
- Have your card ready when you approach the ATM.
- Block others’ view from seeing your PIN.
- Memorize your PIN. Don’t tell anyone.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Never give your PIN over the phone.
- Know who you are talking to.
- Don’t fall prey to “Phishing.”
To report a lost/stolen card, call CorTrust Bank at (605)996-7775 during normal business hours. Normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. After business hours please call 1-800-472-3272.