Banking Made Easier
Having a CorTrust personal banking account comes with more benefits than you might think. From our competitive rates, expert staff, and reliable service, you can expect a great experience. Our accounts are designed to fit your life and financial situation exactly as you need. Rest assured you are protected by our commitment to making your life easier. Check out more of our account benefits.
CorTrust ATM/debit cards allow you to buy products and services without writing a check, and is accepted anywhere you see the Visa debit logo. Your ATM/debit card is free at any CorTrust Bank ATM or any ATM's that display the MoneyPass, Accel / Exchange, Cirrus®, and Plus logos. Find an ATM near you. To get started, download our ATM/debit card application.
ATM/Debit Card Safety Tips
- Avoid ATMs in dark and remote places
- Never insert your card or enter your PIN in any terminal that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner
- Remove your cash, receipt, and card after every transaction
- Have your card ready when you approach the ATM and block other's view from seeing your PIN
- Memorize your PIN - don't share it with others
- Never give your PIN over the phone
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately
To report a lost/stolen card, call CorTrust Bank at 605-996-7775 during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm). After business hours, please call 1-800-472-3272.
We offer overdraft protection to give you the peace of mind that comes with not having to worry about overdrawing your account. Here's how it works:
- Overdraft protection is linked to a line of credit in $100 increments.
- To utilize a line of credit, you will need to fill out a loan application with a banker. You must have a checking account to get an overdraft line of credit. Interest is charged and money is automatically transferred in $100 increments.
Affordable Options to Safeguard Your Identity
Helping protect your identity is a top priority at CorTrust Bank. Which is why we offer two types of affordable identity theft protection:
- Restoration/Consultation Services
- idINTEGRITY SCAN
Enroll today by contacting your local branch.
Whether you are financing a big expense or simply wanting to move money, Transfer Now allows you to transfer funds into and out of your CorTrust account to accounts you may have at other financial institutions. With multiple transfer options including one-time, recurring, and future-dated transfers, Transfer Now through your Online Banking or Mobile Banking is sure to meet your needs.
It's your money - move it when and where you need it. Enroll in Transfer Now today!
Have a Question?
Contact a banker with any questions regarding our personal banking account benefits.