Deposit Checks with Your Mobile Phone or Tablet
Deposit checks anytime or anywhere with CorTrust Mobile Deposit.
How CorTrust Mobile Deposit Works:
CorTrust Mobile Deposit is a fast, safe and secure way to deposit checks.
- Sign-up for CorTrust Mobile Banking and CorTrust Mobile Deposit.
- Login to CorTrust Mobile Banking to access CorTrust Mobile Deposit.
- Select the account you want to deposit the check.
- Endorse the back of the check and include the words “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT” below your endorsement.
- Take photos of the front of the check and back of the check. CorTrust Bank must be able to clearly read the amount, payee name, drawer signature, date, check number, account number, routing and transit number, MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) line, and any endorsement or other information written on the check.
- Upload the photos to your CorTrust Mobile Banking App and click submit! It’s that easy.
CorTrust Mobile Deposit Requirements:
- Current customer for at least 6 months
- Average balance in your account of $500.00
- Overdraft activity of no more than 6 in a 12-month period
- Have had no acts of deception including alteration or duplicate item submission