Owning a small business has its challenges and often comes with a few mishaps. One common problem for new business owners is cash flow management. More so, according to Entrepreneur Magazine, as many as 82 percent of startups and small businesses fail due to poor cash flow management. While focusing on marketing efforts, sales, and customer retention is important, it is clearly equally important to have a handle on your company's cash flow to avoid putting your business in danger.
Luckily, CorTrust offers cash management services and solutions to help your business succeed and run more smoothly. Check out how we can help:
- Streamline cash management.
- Remote deposit capture feature, which enables businesses to debit from one account and deposit into another account.
- Positive pay, a service that matches the account number, check number, and dollar amount of each check presented for a payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by the company. All three components of the check must match exactly or it will not pay.
- ACH origination, which allows any business customer the ability to create electronic payments and deposits.
- Increase cash flow.
- Save you time to focus on other elements of your business.
The best part is you can access your cash management account anytime via CorTrustBank.com. It's that easy and convenient to stay on top of your business's finances.
Let CorTrust Bank get to know your business and help you establish time saving tools and resources to manage cash flow. Meet with one of our business bankers to learn how you can streamline your business finances and free up your time to focus on business growth.