|Job Title||Quality Review Analyst - Mitchell, SD|
|Reports To||Assistant Credit Card Manager|
|Location||Mitchell, SD - Havens Ave|
Directly within the company and using empowerment and credit policy guidelines, perform quality review of all applicable parties. Directly report to Assistant Credit Card Manager any review results. Ensure Bank policy and third-part standards are effectively communicated, implemented, and adhered to. Be able to communicate effectively and handle conflict graciously. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area.
- Understand empowerment and credit policy guidelines and how the guidelines are applied to processes and procedures.
- Understand changes in the credit card industry including, but not limited to State and Federal regulations, and how the changes impact processes and procedures.
- Understand system changes implemented by third-party vendors and how the changes impact processes and procedures.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual quality reviews internally as well as on applicable third-party vendors.
- Ensure the proper compilation and presentation of all review findings. Report all exceptions and errors from the quality reviews to management. Assist with follow up on any necessary exceptions or errors and ensure that all regulatory and compliance issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and report to the Assistant Credit Card Manager.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the credit card industry including, but not limited to, the following areas: customer service, collections, security, fraud, underwriting and third-party vendors. Previous experience in the credit card industry is preferred, but not required.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access Database.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.