|Job Title||Operations Specialist - Mitchell, SD|
|Reports To||Chief Operating Offcier|
|Location||Mitchell, SD - Havens Ave|
The Operations Specialist provides support to the CorTrust Bank Operations team. This position is responsible for various support functions that enables the Operations group to provide customers with prompt and efficient operation services. Position is responsible for primary and team support banking operation functions and workflow processes and therefore must utilize basic account principles. This person must follow established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and supervisor's direction
- Statement rendering to include printing, stuffing, and posting customer banking statements and notices.
- Oversees Operations mail room functions and activities.
- Administers accounts payable by entering invoice and accounts payable and cutting checks.
- Handles customer calls dealing with fraud concerns on debit cards.
- Balances internal bank accounts.
- Administer daily entries for wire transfers and cashier's checks.
- Adheres to monthly procedures for UBB ID theft.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product, and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological, and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience, and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve, and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas, and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.