|Job Title||Lead Customer Service Representative - Edina, MN|
|Reports To||SVP Retail Banking Manager|
Provide training and education to CSR’s and CSR Trainees, creating a positive environment in which to learn. Require excellent customer service by knowledgeable and confident CSR’s. Challenge staff to introduce products and services to meet customer needs, by cross-selling and referrals. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the Manager’s direction.
- Lead by example, teaching and coaching CSR’s to success in a positive environment, with continuous monitoring.
- Establish schedule for CSR coverage that will provide customer service and contribute to the Mission.
- Stay current and be able to perform all CSR duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain and update records to meet retention requirements.
- Maintain supply levels for branch tellers.
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer, vault and ATM. Report any discrepancies to Branch Manager, as appropriate.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the CorTrust Teller and New Account Manuals and adhere to guidelines. Stay current to understand regulations and compliance requirements. Successfully complete assigned BAI courses by designated due dates.
- Open new deposit accounts, personal, business, fiduciary trust and estate, using thorough product knowledge to assist customers, businesses and entities in their selection. Cross-sell other Bank products and services such as online banking, mobile banking, pop money, e-statements, business cash management, etc.
- Possess a sound understanding of IRA’s and be able to assist customers with new accounts, contributions and distributions. Understand and facilitate RMD’s.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Extensive cash handling and customer service experience.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.