|Job Title||Lead Customer Service Representative - Sioux Falls|
|Reports To||VP/Branch Manager|
The Lead Customer Service Representative provides training and education to Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and CSR trainees, while creating a positive environment in which to learn. This position requires excellent customer service by a knowledgeable and confident CSR. The Lead Customer Service Representative should challenge staff to introduce products and services to meet customer needs, by cross-selling and referrals. Further, this person will follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the Manager's direction.
- Lead by example, teaching and coaching CSR's to success in a positive environment, with continuous monitoring.
- Establish schedule for CSR coverage that will provide customer service and contribute to the organization mission.
- Stay current and be able to perform all CSR duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain and update records to meet retention requirements.
- Maintain supply levels for branch tellers.
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer, vault, and ATM. Report any discrepancies to Branch Manager, as appropriate.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage, and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the CorTrust Teller and New Account Manuals, and adhere to guidelines.
- Stay current to understand regulations and compliance requirements, as well as successfully complete assigned BAI courses by designated due dates.
- Open new deposit accounts, personal, business, fiduciary trust and estate, using thorough product knowledge to assist customers, businesses, and entities in their selection.
- Cross-sell other Bank products and services such as online banking, mobile banking, popmoney, e-statements, business cash management, etc.
- Possess a sound understanding of IRA's and be able to assist customers with new accounts, contributions, and distributions. Understand and facilitate RMD's.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Extensive cash handling and customer service experience
- Possess combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position
- Adaptable to system, process, product, and service changes
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological, and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience, and co-worker relationships
- Ability to reason, problem solve, and think critically
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas, and information clearly and concisely
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy, and ability to foster a culture of mutual respect