|Job Title||Human Resources Generalist - Twin Cities|
|Reports To||VP of Human Resources|
The Human Resources Generalist provides HR support to the Twin Cities market, providing a broad range of duties encompassing recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, performance management, employee relations, policy administration, benefit administration, compensation administration, and other HR duties as may be assigned.
- Responsible for administering all recruitment and onboarding activities within the Twin Cities market to effectively manage staffing levels within the Branches in compliance with established processes.
- Responsible for coordinating and administering offboarding activities in compliance and within established processes.
- Assists in developing and executing employment related procedures and policies, and providing guidance and interpretation for bank operations.
- Assists in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
- Participates in development of HR objectives and systems, including platforms, metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing Bank requirements.
- Provides innovation and process improvement to established process and HR management.
- Ensures legal compliance with HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and assists in updating polices and procedures as required with emphasis on law impacting State of Minnesota.
- Provides collaboration and back-up to HR functions as needed within the HR department.
- Combination of education and experience to successfully perform primary duties and responsibilities of position. SHRM-CP designation preferred.
- Effectively conveys thoughts, ideas, and information clearly and concisely to various audiences to achieve desired results.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services regulatory, economic, and political environments.
- Possesses and continues to develop job specific knowledge, skills, and abilities commensurate with organizational role.
- Effectively draws upon understanding, knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve established goals and direction, respond to change, and successfully achieve results.
- Understands CorTrust's business and role as an individual contributor.
- Engages in continual introspection, self-improvement, learning and development.
- Adapts readily to change, and conducts daily business with high level of integrity and humility.
- Adept in use of personal diplomacy, influence, and fostering a culture of mutual respect.