|Job Title||Insurance Customer Service Representative - Yankton|
|Reports To||CorInsurance Agent|
This position exists to provide new, prospective, and existing customers with an exceptional insurance experience. This includes working with customers to provide risk-based solutions to customer's insurance needs in a responsive, effective, and appropriate manner. Provides assistance to insurance and/or branch management as business and customer needs dictate.
- Provide customer service and hospitality activities including but not limited to responding to phone calls, emails, or in-person.
- Provide customer resolution to possible questions or issues that may arise.
- Provide insurance administration to include accurate and efficient processing, system data management, and file documentation of transaction activity and customer information and policies.
- Provide quotes, issue policies, and process daily transactions.
- Adhere to all Company and Insurer policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates dependability, flexibility, timely responsiveness, and team support.
- Respond positively and efficiently to other duties, responsibilities, and activities as may be assigned.
- Maintain working knowledge of insurance lines and specialty lines as may be required.
- Performs duties with high level of professionalism, ethics, confidentiality, and integrity.
- Reports to work as scheduled, dressed professionally, and prepared to serve our customers.
- Performs all duties being conscientious to regulatory, transaction, reputation, and cybersecurity risks to the business.
- Combination of education and experience to perform essential function of position.
- Possess all knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Insurance licenses preferred or must possess ability to obtain license within one year of position start date.