|Job Title||Customer Service Representative II - Sioux Falls|
|Reports To||VP/Branch Manager|
|Classification||Non-exempt Full Time|
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers, involving receipt and disbursement of cash. This person will recognize customers' needs and make appropriate suggestions for other Bank services. The ideal candidate will follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the bank and the supervisor's direction
- Open new personal deposit accounts, using thorough product knowledge to assist customers in their selection. Cross-sell other Bank products and services such as debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, pop money, e-statements, etc.
- Process incoming and outgoing domestic wires.
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer, vault, and ATM. Report any discrepancies to Lead CSR and Branch Manager, as appropriate.
- Count, verify, and package coin and cash.
- Receive savings deposits, pay withdrawals after verifying balance and signature, and redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Greet and direct customers, and answer phone inquiries, while providing excellent customer service in all cases.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of all Bank services, i.e. explain various services available such as CD's, IRA's, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Money Orders, and assist customers in selecting appropriate services for them, i.e. debit cards, online banking, bill pay, e-statements, etc.
- Process the night deposits and mail in deposits under dual control and log information.
- Sell money orders, official check, gift cards, and other Bank services to meet customer needs.
- Receive mortgage, credit card, and loan payments, as well as process credit card cash advances.
- Understand holds on accounts for uncollected funds and place holds as needed.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage, and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
- Read and understand the CorTrust Teller and New Account Manuals, and adhere to guidelines. Learn and understand regulations and compliance requirements. Successfully complete assigned BAI courses by designated due dates.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and computer skills
- Good time management and accuracy
- Successful completion of in-house training