|Job Title||Customer Service Representative II - Sioux Falls, SD|
|Reports To||VP/Branch Manager|
|Classification||Non-Exempt Full Time|
Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers, involving receipt and disbursement of cash, and to recognize customers’ needs and make suggestions appropriate to the Bank’s services. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the supervisor’s direction.
- Open new personal deposit accounts, using thorough product knowledge to assist customers in their selection. Cross-sell other Bank products and services such as debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, pop money, e-statements, etc.
- Process incoming and outgoing domestic wires.
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer, vault and ATM. Report any discrepancies to Lead CSR and Branch Manager, as appropriate.
- Count, verify and package cash and coin.
- Receive savings deposits, pay withdrawals after verifying balance and signature; redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Greet and direct customers and answer phone inquiries, providing excellent customer service in all cases.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of all Bank services, i.e. explain various services available such as CD’s, IRA’s, Safe Deposit Boxes and Money Orders and assist customers in selecting appropriate services for them, i.e. debit cards, online banking, bill pay, e-statements, etc.
- Process the night deposits and mail in deposits under dual control and log information.
- Sell money orders, official checks, gift cards and other Bank services to meet customer needs.
- Receive mortgage, credit card and loan payments. Process credit card cash advances.
- Understand holds on accounts for uncollected funds and place holds as needed.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
- Read and understand the CorTrust Teller and New Account Manuals and adhere to guidelines. Learn and understand regulations and compliance requirements. Successfully complete assigned BAI courses by designated due dates.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Extensive cash handling and customer service experience.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.