|Job Title||Customer Service Representative - Edina, MN|
|Reports To||VP/Branch Manager|
Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers, involving receipt and disbursement of cash, and to recognize customers’ needs and make suggestions appropriate to the Bank’s services. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the supervisor’s direction.
- Greet and direct customers, and answer phone inquiries, all while providing excellent customer service in all cases
- Accept checks for cashing, accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, make change, and issue receipts
- Receive savings deposits, pay withdrawals after verifying balance and signature, as well as redeem U.S. Savings Bonds
- Count, verify, and package cash and coin
- Process the night deposits and mail-in deposits under dual control and log information
- Receive mortgage, credit card, and loan payments, as well as process credit card cash advances
- Understand holds on accounts for uncollected funds and place holds as needed
- Process incoming domestic wires
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer and ATM, as well as report any discrepancies to Lead CSR, and Branch Manager as appropriate
- Sell money orders, official checks, gift cards,and other Bank services to meet customer needs
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of all Bank services, i.e. explain various services available such as CD's, IRA's, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Money Orders, as well as assist customers in selecting appropriate services for them, i.e. credit cards, loans, wealth management, CorTrust Mortgage, and CorInsurance as appropriate
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, and CorTrust Mortgage, as appropriate
- Read and understand the CorTrust Teller Manual and adhere to its guidelines, as well as learn and understand regulations and compliance requirements
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Extensive cash handling and customer service experience.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.