|Job Title||Customer Service Representative I - Tabor|
|Reports To||VP/Branch Manager|
Provide prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers, involving receipt and disbursement of cash, and to recognize customers’ needs and make suggestions appropriate to the Bank’s services. Follow the established policies and procedures for this area in accordance with the Bank and the supervisor’s direction.
- Greet and direct customers, and answer phone inquiries, while providing excellent customer service in all cases.
- Accept checks for cashing, accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, make change, and issue receipts.
- Receive savings deposits, pay withdrawals after verifying balance and signature; redeem U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Count, verify, and package cash and coin.
- Process the night deposits and mail-in deposits under dual control and log information.
- Receive mortgage, credit card, and loan payments, as well as process credit card cash advances.
- Understand holds on accounts for uncollected funds and place holds as needed.
- Process incoming domestic wires.
- Perform various balancing functions, including cash drawer and ATM. Report any discrepancies to Lead CSR and Branch Manager, as appropriate.
- Sell money orders, official checks, gift cards, and other Bank services to meet customer needs.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of all Bank services, i.e. explain various services available such as C.D.'s, IRA's, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Money Orders, and assist customers in selecting appropriate services for them, i.e. debit cards, online banking, bill pay, eStatements, etc.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage, and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
- Read and understand the CorTrust Teller Manual and adhere to its guidelines. Learn and understand regulations and compliance requirements. Successfully complete assigned BAI courses by designated due dates.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and customer service experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and computer skills, as well as time management and accuracy
- Successful completion of in-house training