|Job Title||Credit Analyst - Twin Cities|
|Reports To||SVP/Area Manager|
The Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on current and potential borrowers; determines the advisability of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing up loan requests; promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations.
- Analyze current, historical and projected financial condition and repayment capacity of a variety of operating companies.
- Research and assess credit risk thoroughly with little direction from a supervisor.
- Provide a detailed and concise summary to assess credit risk and provide input as to the quality of the credit.
- Recommend loan structure, pricing, and additional credit facilities available for up sell to the lender.
- Prepare, spread, and analyze financial statements and tax returns.
- Prepare and present credit presentations to Loan Officers and Loan Committee for use in the making of lending decisions on new, renewal, annual review, and extension loans.
- Provide various board reports or support.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Experience in analyzing financial statements and tax returns.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Written and Oral Communication – Writes and speaks clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner, works quickly.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.