|Job Title||Commercial Banking Officer - Twin Cities|
|Reports To||Market President|
This position will be located in one of our Blaine, Brooklyn Park or Woodbury branches. The Commercial Banking Officer is responsible for accomplishing management's marketing objectives of attracting new business and expanding current Bank relationships. The ideal person will develop and implement solicitation programs to attract new customers in the business community. They will also create and maintain close relationships with all parties involved in commercial transactions and help facilitate sales through the structuring of creative and appealing loan and deposit products.
- Develops and retains commercial business, meeting with prospects and customers.
- Gathers related financial and general business information, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, presents to and participates in committee credit decisions and communicates with prospects and customers to close sales.
- Continues developing growing network of outside referral sources for new business.
- Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, and CorTrust Mortgage.
- Ensures that work is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Establishes priorities and prepares sales call plans.
- Documents calls and makes regular call reports to supervisor.
- Reviews lists, records, newspapers, etc., for business development leads.
- Cooperates with other ares of the Bank in making and receiving internal referrals.
- Represents the Bank at various civic and community functions to enhance its image and develop new business.
- Assists in products and service development to ensure customer satisfaction and Bank profitability. Recommends upgrades, elimination of future development of under-performing products and services and development of introduction of new products and services when necessary.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
- Adaptable to system, process, product, and service changes.
- Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological, and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience, and coworker relationships.
- Ability to reason, problem solve, and think critically.
- Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results.
- Creative/innovative problem solver.
- Self-motivated in taking initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.